Joining a small, but highly active Australian renewable energy company the Analyst would be responsible for modelling of new projects and supporting a large M&A transaction, providing analytical support and general support to the heads of investment and operations and the broader team. The responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining financial models to analyse potential renewable energy projects and their ability to meet risk and return hurdles
- Building and maintaining debt financing and hedge pricing models
- Understanding of market drivers and dynamics and using this data to analyse projects, and
- Assisting to draft investment papers for opportunities through the cycle of financial close, build and operational phases of the project.
Key skills are that the Analyst would need to be:
- Highly numerate with strong knowledge of financial models and their uses to evaluate future investments and forecast performance
- Ability to effectively communicate the results of models and analysis to a range of third parties
- Given the changing nature of requirements they would need to be adaptable to quickly adjust to the varying demands of the projects and portfolio more generally, and,
- Some exposure to renewables, energy and data analytics would also be an advantage.
Initially a 6 month contract starting immediately, located in Sydney CDB, with remote working available.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Stack Modeller is listing this position on behalf of a partner firm. Full Stack will not involved in the recruitment process. Your CV and covering letter will be forwarded to the employer.