Thanks to everybody who attended the webinar on Financial Modelling Standards. It was a great session thanks to our expert panel - Danielle, Rickard, Andrew and David. You can watch the recording below.
We have a list of useful resources from each of our participants below. In particular, we’d like to draw your attention to Danielle’s excellent Financial Modelling Meet up series - including her new Women in Financial Modelling Group.
We'll be publising the results of the 2021 Global Financial Modelling Survey in a few weeks’ time.
Thanks again for your support and for the excellent interaction during the webinar - we plan to keep this conversation going in the future!
Full Stack Modeller:
- Find out if your financial modelling skill set is fit for the 21st century by taking our free Financial Modelling Skills Assessment.
- Find out more about our learning community & training programme.
- Essential Financial Modelling - free Gridlines course. Learn to build a complete three statement financial model from scratch, based on a solar acquisition case study. Based on FAST standard.
FAST Standard in practice:
- Open Oil Lebanon (May 2020): Financial analysis of the potential of the Lebanon offshore gas sector
- Open Oil Guyana (Feb 2020): Financial analysis around contentious negotiation between government and ExxonMobil. Download the report and model
- Open Oil Saudi Arabia (Dec 2019): Official and third-party valuations for the IPO are excessive due to the underestimation of energy transition and Saudi geopolitics.
- InVhestia /Open Oil Turkana Model (2018): A financial model to address several questions of public interest
- F1F9 Model (2019): Example financial model built with the FAST Standard
- Financial Modelling Code and other ICAEW Excel Thought Leadership
- More info on the ICAEW Excel Community
- To become a supporting organisation of the Code: mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Sign up for the Modeller's Miscellany.
The Modeller's Miscellany is a weekly bulletin of cool stuff for financial modellers.
No spam. No rubbish.