Join the complete training course in financial modelling, data visualisation and analytics today.
What you’ll learn with Full Stack
- Core modelling functions
- Shortcut and navigation skills
- Excel tables
- Pivot tables and charts
- Power Query
- Modelling standards
- Fundamentals of The FAST Standard
- Actuals + forecast modelling
- Case studies
Advanced Financial Modelling
- Core modelling skills
- Core model components and structure
- Advanced modelling topics
- Skills development case studies
- Presentation and data visualisation
- Valuations modelling
Data Visualisation & Analytics
- Introduction to data visualisation
- Applied data visualisation in Excel
- Interactive data and decision support in Excel
Power BI & DAX
- Retail database case study
The Tech Stack
- Modular spreadsheet design
- Financial modelling tools
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Excel innovation
- Model review
- Process automation
- Lo-Code / No-Code
- Cloud accounting: Excel add-ins
Enrollment closes at midnight UK time Friday 27th May.
Our next cohort commences on Monday 30th May.
Group booking discounts are available.
Contact Giles at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
See what our community members have to say about their experiences so far
Our promise is to transform your modelling skill set.
But don’t take our word for it...
To anyone considering joining the Full Stack community, I can’t recommend it highly enough. Throw yourself at it; not just into the courses, but into the community as well because that’s what really differentiates Full Stack from other training courses.The reason I joined FSM is because of Giles, Myles and Kenny. I’ve been following their work for many years and they’re amazing. They’re all really accessible and friendly guys.In every single aspect of the 3 levels - Excel Mastery, Advanced Financial Modelling, and the Tech Stack - there is so much that I don’t know, and there really is nothing I want to miss out on... It’s more of a tribe than a learning course. It really is the full package.